For athletes and active individuals, proper rest is paramount when training to win. On December 1, 2017, Adaptogen Science will release Night Flight, the most advanced, multifaceted nighttime rest and recovery formula for sport.
The Key Ingredients of Night Flight:
- L-Glutamine, Colostrum, Beta-Glucan and Vitamin C strengthen your immune system.
- Glucosamine, Condroijin, MSM, Bromelian and Hyaluronic Acid provide joint support and recovery.
- GABA, L-Tryptophan, 5-HTP and Melatonin for a full night sleep.
- Vitamins D3 & B6 to help reduce anxiety, stress and depression.
Night Flight is an all-in-one formula that promotes deep sleep, soothes and strengthens joints, and bathes your immune system with important nutrients; to help you recover fully and be at your best. Lack of proper sleep affects reaction time and mental clarity, lowers immunity, and causes both mental and physical fatigue.
The Benefits of Night Flight include:
- Promotes Deep & Restful Sleep
- Supports Real Recovery for Athletes
- Protects & Strengthens Healthy Joints
- Strengthens & Maintains Healthy Connective Tissue
- Boosts Immune System
- Sugar-Free, Sweetened with Stevia
Common Causes of Insomnia and Insufficient Sleep:
Did you know nearly 50% of American adults experience insomnia at some point in their lives? Insomnia can keep you from falling asleep or remaining asleep throughout the night. The most common causes of insomnia and sleep disorders in athletes are:
- Overuse of stimulants during the day or late in the day
- Pharmaceuticals & Medications (many contain caffeine or other stimulants)
- Allergies & Respiratory Issues (due to colds, flu and sinus infections)
- Stress & Anxiety
- Injuries and Chronic Pain
Pharmaceuticals and many over-the-counter products often contain synthetic ingredients that are unnatural, expensive and can be harmful. Night Flight by Adaptogen Science addresses all these issues effectively and naturally.
Achieve body + mind balance from a full night's rest with Night Flight, the ultimate sleep & recovery formula.
Night Flight is available in two soothing flavors: chamomile lime tea and passion fruit tea.