Cookie Butter Protein & Oat Muffins
Indulge in a little bit of healthy with our delicious Tasty Whey Cookie Butter inspired recipe from the Adaptogen Science nutrition kitchen! This is great tasting good-for-you comfort food for home or on-the-go!
- 3 cups rolled oats (+ 2 TBSP for topping)
- 3 scoops Tasty Whey Cookie Butter protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pan with coconut oil or use paper liners.
- In a bowl, mix oats, Tasty Whey, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl mix eggs, vanilla extract, applesauce, Greek yogurt, coconut oil, agave (or honey) and almond milk.
- Combine both bowls and mix well.
- Pour batter into tins.
- Sprinkle rolled oats and a dash of cinnamon lightly across tops.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy this Tasty Whey inspired muffins fresh from the oven or freeze individually. They the perfect breakfast or midday snack…. Sooo tasty you won’t believe they’re good for you. Click Here for Tasty Whey Cookie Butter to make this recipe.